Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phantom of The Opera




Christine: 

In sleep he sang to me 

In dreams he came 

That voice which calls to me 

And speaks my name 

And do I dream again? 

For now I find 

The phantom of the opera is there, 

Inside my mind 


Phantom: 

Sing once again with me 

Our strange duet 

My power over you 

Grows stronger yet 

And though you turn from me 

to glance behind 

The phantom of the opera is there 

Inside your mind 


Christine: 

Those who have seen your face 

Draw back in fear 

I am the mask you wear 


Phantom: 

It's me they hear 


Both: 

My/Your spirit and my/your voice 

In one combined 

The phantom of the opera is there 

inside my/your mind 


Chorus: 

Is that the phantom of the opera? 

Beware the phantom of the opera 


Phantom: 

In all your fantasies you always knew 

That man and mystery 


Christine: 

Were both in you 


Both: 

And in this labrinth 

Where night is blind 

The Phantom of the opera is here/there 


Christine: 

Inside my mind 


Phantom: 

Sing, my Angel of Music! 


CHRISTINE 

He's there, 

the Phantom of the Opera . .

No comments: