Isn't it cutee?
I'm thinking of getting one
It's a sugar glider.
Amacam kawan2 ok tak
1 Sugar Glider = 1 Estee Lauder Intuition 100ml
SUGAR GLIDER INFO:
- Scientific Name: Petaurus breviceps
- Life Span: Sugar gliders live about 10-15 years in captivity.
- Size: The sugar glider’d body is about 5-6 inches long, and the tail adds another 6 inches. They weigh only 4-5.5 oz (100-160 grams).
- Natural Distribution: Sugar gliders are native to Australia (Eastern part), Papua New Guinea and parts of Indonesia.
- Description: Sugar gliders are marsupials; the young are born very immature and grow in a pouch on the mother’s abdomen. Sugar gliders have furry membranes that extend from their wrists to their ankles (the membrane is called a patagium) that allows them to glide through the air. In the wild they move from tree to tree by gliding. Their hind feet have a large, opposable big toe that helps them grip branches, and the second and third toe forms a grooming comb.
- Temperament: Sugar gliders are very social and need and crave lots of companionship. This makes them bond well to their owners, and if you can provide a lot of attention and spend the necessary time with your glider, keeping a single glider can work. Otherwise, consider keeping more than one glider, ideally a same sex pair (or a female and neutered male) to prevent repeated breeding. Introducing adults is difficult though so it is best to raise them together from a young age.
- Habits: Sugar gliders are nocturnal so they will be most active during the night. They will usually be happy to spend time with their owners during the day though - sleeping in a pocket or bonding pouch.